- Doctorate (PhD) in School Psychology, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- Master of Arts (MA) in Clinical Psychology, Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Forensic Psychology, Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst – Doctoral (BCBA-D)
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP)
Specialized Training and Experience:
- Experience providing evidence-based psychotherapy (individual and family) to children and adolescents in integrated primary care and other clinical settings.
- Experience conducting psychological assessment for children, adolescents, and adults, including assessment for learning disabilities and neurodevelopmental disabilities
- Experience working with children and adolescents with externalizing behavior concerns (e.g., tantrums, aggression, non-compliance), tic disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, toilet training/elimination disorders, anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, neurodevelopmental disabilities, and sleep concerns.
- Experience providing behavioral and instructional consultation services in schools for students with academic and/or behavioral difficulties, as well as providing technical assistance to schools to promote safe school climates and increase positive behavioral supports.
Areas of Clinical Interest:
Dr. Wolf received her doctorate in school psychology from Oklahoma State University and completed her doctoral internship training at Munroe-Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation in Omaha, Nebraska. While in graduate school, Dr. Wolf focused her training and experience on Applied Behavior Analysis, behavior therapy for children and adolescents, psychological assessment with children and adolescents, and systems-level consultation in public schools (helping build sustainable Response-to-Intervention (RtI) and School-Wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (SWPBIS) frameworks).
Dr. Wolf’s training experiences included conducting psychological assessments and behavioral therapy with children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, and learning disabilities. Dr. Wolf is also a LEND (Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities) program graduate, which provided Dr. Wolf with additional training experiences in evidence-based treatment and diagnoses of neurodevelopmental disabilities, including Autism Spectrum Disorders and Intellectual Disabilities.
Dr. Wolf is specifically interested in helping children, adolescents, and families increase positive behavioral change using evidence-based strategies and a collaborative, problem-solving approach. Dr. Wolf is passionate about promoting family, school, and community engagement to best support children and their needs.