Our reason for existence is to render quality care to our clients with an emphasis on community outreach and meeting the needs of underserved populations. We strive to create a positive work environment and encourage self-care of staff so that we can model this for and best serve our clients. The agency culture emphasizes respect for the dignity and worth of all people and a commitment to personal and professional development of staff to provide effective, individually tailored evidenced based treatment.
Five Rivers Mental Health Clinic is looking to hire in-home behavior therapists. Applicants should be committed to using evidence-based practice in a responsive manner with diverse populations. To apply, submit a resume to Sarah@FiveRiversMHC.com.
- Provide one-on-one behavioral interventions and skill development activities for youth with autism spectrum disorders
- Provide in-home, clinic, and community based services in south central Minnesota
- Keep complete and accurate records
- Compensation based on level of education and ABA experience
- Paid training in ABA
- Career advancement
- Pay differentials at various levels depending on level of education and experience
- High school diploma
- 18 years or older
- Reliable transportation
- Able to pass criminal background check
- Relevant experience working with youth, especially those with autism, preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time