Our reason for existence is to render quality care to our clients with an emphasis on community outreach and meeting the needs of underserved populations. We strive to create a positive work environment and encourage self-care of staff so that we can model this for and best serve our clients. The agency culture emphasizes respect for the dignity and worth of all people and a commitment to personal and professional development of staff to provide effective, individually tailored evidenced based treatment.
Five Rivers Mental Health Clinic is looking to hire licensed or license eligible psychotherapists. Supervision can be provided for employees looking to be licensed as licensed psychologists, licensed marriage and family therapists, or licensed professional clinical counselors. Applicants should be committed to using evidence based practice in a responsive manner with diverse populations. To apply, submit a resume to Sarah@FiveRiversMHC.com.
Definition of Service:
Provide clinical therapeutic services to children, adolescents, and adults with identified mental health or substance abuse diagnosis to meet the specific mental health needs of the identified client as they relate to their diagnosis. Services will be provided predominantly in-home or other approved/appropriate community setting.
- Deliver in-home services to clients with hours coordinated between therapist and client/family.
- Provide culturally competent, trauma-informed, evidence-based services.
- To work cooperatively with treatment team members and the client/family in the provision of services to meet the goals developed in the treatment plan.
- To provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and billing, and submit said documentation as specified by Medicaid and CCHS standards.
- A graduate degree in a mental health field (e.g.: Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy)
- Licensure/Certification or Provisional Licensure/Certification Eligible
- Credentialed with third party payors, or credentialing eligible